Yes, digitalSTROM is ideal for the installation in existing buildings. The existing electrical installation can be used, as digitalSTROM does not require separate control lines, but communicates via the existing power lines. However, connector boxes may need to be opened to make adjustments.
Articles in this section
- Can I access the devices while I am away from home?
- Can digitalSTROM remind me to take my medicine?
- Is it possible to trigger an alarm message, if something happens to an older person?
- Which solution does dS offer for older people?
- What happens in the event of a blackout?
- Why should I use digitalSTROM?
- What are the advantages of digitalSTROM compared to other systems?
- Can I use the existing light switches for digitalSTROM?
- Is digitalSTROM more suitable for residential homes or for functional buildings?
- Is digitalSTROM suitable for existing buildings?