Three basic components are necessary for a digitalSTROM installation. For each phase conductor (phase) a digitalSTROM-Filter (dSF) is required, which secures the system internally to the outside. In addition, each circuit (max. 16A) to be used with digitalSTROM terminal blocks requires a digitalSTROM-Meter (dSM), which ensures the communication between the terminal blocks within this circuit and also across various circuits, and it realizes the power consumption measurement of the entire circuit. In addition, digitalSTROM-Server (dSS) is necessary for configuration, logic and timer functions and remote control functions as well as automation processes, e.g. motion detectors.
Articles in this section
- digitalSTROM installation recommendations
- digitalSTROM Filter Information Sheet
- Does a digitalSTROM installation require additional surge protection measures?
- Can capacitive or inductive loads be connected directly?
- What does the cabling look like if I have several sub-distributions in a single-family house?
- How do I proceed when planning a digitalSTROM installation?
- Where can I find information for planning a digitalSTROM installation?
- Can I use FI/LS leakage protectors in combinatin with a circuit-breaker in digitalSTROM installations?
- What if I do not have deep switch boxes?
- How can I save space in my electrical distribution to install digitalSTROM?