The digitalSTROM configurator software is already installed on the server (dSS). The software does not have to be purchased separately. Software updates can be installed free of charge from the Internet or via a USB stick.
Articles in this section
- GR-KL210 Wind / Hail scenes settings verification
- Why does a certificate warning appear when I open the configurator?
- How can I disable the function login of new devices?
- What does the (*) symbol behind a room name mean?
- Why does a certificate error / insecure connection occur when accessing the configurator?
- I forgot the password of the digitalSTROM configurator
- Where can I read more about how to configure the system?
- Where can I find the digitalSTROM configurator?
- How much does the digitalSTROM configurator software cost?