No. digitalSTROM does not charge ongoing fees for the use of its own applications. Secure remote access and the apps are also free of charge. An exception is the hail warning service (Hagelwarner).
Articles in this section
- Can I access the devices while I am away from home?
- Can digitalSTROM remind me to take my medicine?
- Is it possible to trigger an alarm message, if something happens to an older person?
- Which solution does dS offer for older people?
- What happens in the event of a blackout?
- Why should I use digitalSTROM?
- What are the advantages of digitalSTROM compared to other systems?
- Can I use the existing light switches for digitalSTROM?
- Is digitalSTROM more suitable for residential homes or for functional buildings?
- Is digitalSTROM suitable for existing buildings?