The dSM11/12 is equipped with a surge protection system up for up to 2kV (IEC 61000-4-5). This protection is for the device itself and does not constitute a general protective device for the installation.
Articles in this section
- How often are the energy readings updated in the dSM?
- How accurate is the power measurement of the dSM?
- What does the dSM measure: Active power or apparent power?
- Does a digitalSTROM meter (dSM) have to be reconfigured after an exchange?
- dSM(s) are not visible in the configurator
- A dSM does not respond although the LED is on
- Problems after a dSM firmware update (dSM LED is magenta)
- The dSM flashes and shows a different colour than green?
- What happens if a dSM is defective?
- Is the dSM equipped with surge protection?