The following points will help you pinpoint the cause of a problem:
- Check the illuminants.
- Check whether the digitalSTROM devices have voltage.
- Check whether the installations of the digitalSTROM terminal blocks and digitalSTROM push-button terminal blocks were carried out in accordance with the diagrams in the installation instructions.
- Make sure that the connected loads do not exceed the maximum permissible power.
- Check whether the connected load is supported by the operating mode of the digitalSTROM terminal block (capacitive, inductive load, dimmable lamp, etc.).
- Check whether the installations of the digitalSTROM components in the distributor meet the requirements of the installation instructions (maximum length and terminating resistors of the dS485 bus connections).
- Check whether the digitalSTROM filters are installed in front of the input of the digitalSTROM meter.
- Check the operating status with the LED status indicator of the digitalSTROM server and digitalSTROM meter.
- Check the settings of the digitalSTROM devices in the digitalSTROM configurator.