Yes, this is possible via contacts that are triggered by the weather station in case of certain events. Here it is recommended to select a weather station which is able to switch a contact with 230 Volt. For the integration a digitalSTROM terminal block SW-AKM-200 is required. In case the weather station can only provide lower voltage signals, a dS terminal block SW-UMR200 needs to be used, where potentials of 7.5 to 230 volts can be measured.
Articles in this section
- Can digitalSTROM be used with the Apple HomeKit?
- How to control a garage door via digitalSTROM
- How can I integrate my TV into the digitalSTROM system?
- Can I integrate motion detectors?
- How can I connect Sonos?
- Which speakers can I use with digitalSTROM?
- Which domestic appliances can I use with digitalSTROM?
- Does a coupling to VDS-approved alarm systems also work?
- How about burglary protection?
- What type of heating is the heating solution suitable for?