digitalSTROM helps to understand energy consumption and energy saving. The following options already exist:
- Leave home push-button: With this function, you switch off all lights when you leave the house. In conjunction with adapter plugs, all devices such as setup boxes can also be switched off. If you have integrated the heating in your digitalSTROM system, the room temperature can also be reduced to save energy. As soon as you return home, all devices and heating can be reactivated by pressing any push-button.
- Dimming in any room: Dimmed lamps consume less energy.
- Display of current energy consumption on the smartphone: The digitalSTROM smartphone app shows you the current power consumption of each individual room. This makes it easier for you to detect devices with high energy consumption.
- Energy evaluation with web-based tools.
- "Energy Graph" is a digitalSTROM server app within the digitalSTROM configurator: It graphically displays the current and past energy consumption.