Yes. All digitalSTROM devices behave in the same way as any other load within the electrical circuit.
Articles in this section
- digitalSTROM installation recommendations
- digitalSTROM Filter Information Sheet
- Does a digitalSTROM installation require additional surge protection measures?
- Can capacitive or inductive loads be connected directly?
- What does the cabling look like if I have several sub-distributions in a single-family house?
- How do I proceed when planning a digitalSTROM installation?
- Where can I find information for planning a digitalSTROM installation?
- Can I use FI/LS leakage protectors in combinatin with a circuit-breaker in digitalSTROM installations?
- What if I do not have deep switch boxes?
- How can I save space in my electrical distribution to install digitalSTROM?