dS is an abbreviation for digitalSTROM. A glossary of all digitalSTROM terms can be found in the digitalSTROM manual.
Articles in this section
- Installation and assembly of the 7'' touch panel SVEN
- Which baud rate is required for communication over the power grid?
- Does the power consumption message work at device level?
- What happens, if a new device is integrated into the digitalSTROM system?
- Is it also possible to use 3-phase (400V) external conductors?
- What is an apartment basis address?
- Do you offer special conditions for equipping a showroom with digitalSTROM components?
- Where can I find information about installing digitalSTROM?
- Are the digitalSTROM products VDE and CE approved and certified?
- How many deviced can be connected within a digitalSTROM installation?