How should an apartment be prepared so that a digitalSTROM installation is possible at a later date easily?
- Provide space in the fuse box (1 unit width = 17.5 mm):
- 1 unit width für each power circuit/room for the dSM
- 2 unit width for every 3 filters (dSF)
- 2 unit width for each server (dSS)
- Ethernet/home network connection within the circuit distributor.
- Enough space in each flush-mounted box where a digitalSTROM terminal block could be mounted. In addition, L and N must be available in these flush-mounted boxes, too.
- In ceiling outlets, where luminaires are to be mounted, L and N must also be available.