Grey terminal blocks need to be calibrated to allow the shutters/blinds/awnings to be set to a specific position, e.g. 50 % open. Therefore the terminal block must know the travel time. During calibration, the direction of rotation is also determined.
Articles in this section
- Integration of motion detectors
- Grey terminal blocks do not behave as expected, what can I do?
- The terminal block does not work after the initial installation
- One terminal block is not visible in the configurator
- Terminal blocks are displayed in grey in the configurator
- The LED of the terminal block blinks 4 times, followed by a longer pause
- The LED of the terminal block flashes twice, followed by a longer pause
- What does the flashing LED in the terminal block mean?
- What happens if a digitalSTROM terminal block is defective?
- What are the functions of each digitalSTROM terminal block?