There may be several reasons for this error:
- The dSF is not installed or effective. Each external conductor (phase) to which one or more dSMs are connected must also have a dSF installed.
- If all dS components in the same power circuit do not Falls alle dS-Komponenten im gleichen Stromkreis can not be addressed via downstream channel, then the dSM is defective. The dSM has to be exchanged in this case.
- If data downstream transmission is possible to other dS components within the same power circuit, this is an indication that the dS component is defective and must be exchanged.
- The capacitive load behind the dSM is too big. Again, the source of interference must be found first. This could be a single device or even several devices in combination (eg many power adapters, chargers ... next to each other). To check this remove all appliances from the circuit. After that data transmission should be possible. After that please insert the appliances one after the other into the circuit. If the interfering device has been found, it can be decoupled via an adapter plug dS-FD200 (Swiss version) or dS-FD200 (Schuko version). dS communication is impossible through a dS-FD.
- The dSF is connected to the output of the dSM instead of its input.
If the problem can not be solved with these measures, please contact the digitalSTROM support team.