digitalSTROM can increase safety for elderly and handicapped people by preventing electrical appliances from remaining switched on when leaving the home. In the event of an accident, people can be notified by simply pressing a push-button. Automatic notifications to caregivers can be sent if activities do not happen as usual or do not take place at all.
Articles in this section
- Can I access the devices while I am away from home?
- Can digitalSTROM remind me to take my medicine?
- Is it possible to trigger an alarm message, if something happens to an older person?
- Which solution does dS offer for older people?
- What happens in the event of a blackout?
- Why should I use digitalSTROM?
- What are the advantages of digitalSTROM compared to other systems?
- Can I use the existing light switches for digitalSTROM?
- Is digitalSTROM more suitable for residential homes or for functional buildings?
- Is digitalSTROM suitable for existing buildings?