If an asterisk (*) is displayed next to the room name in the digitalSTROM Configurator under "Rooms", this means that there is a terminal block without a name in this room. To remove the asterisk after the room name, add a device name in the right column (name the terminal block).
Articles in this section
- GR-KL210 Wind / Hail scenes settings verification
- Why does a certificate warning appear when I open the configurator?
- How can I disable the function login of new devices?
- What does the (*) symbol behind a room name mean?
- Why does a certificate error / insecure connection occur when accessing the configurator?
- I forgot the password of the digitalSTROM configurator
- Where can I read more about how to configure the system?
- Where can I find the digitalSTROM configurator?
- How much does the digitalSTROM configurator software cost?