Networked via WLAN, the Miele dishwasher is extremely economical thanks to the EcoTech heat accumulator, achieves optimum cleaning performance and can be integrated perfectly into handleless kitchens, as the door opens automatically when knocked.
The connection to the digitalSTROM system increases the variety of possibilities for operating the dishwasher. In addition, user-friendliness and comfort are significantly increased.
- Knock2open: Door opens upon knocking
- Fresh water rinse from 6.0 litres water consumption: minimum consumption with best cleaning results
- EcoTech heat accumulator: 20 % more economical than energy efficiency class A+++, best cleaning and drying results with highest economic efficiency
- Patented 3D cutlery drawer
- New Miele basket design
The Miele dishwasher is already a digital, networked appliance. It is integrated into the digitalSTROM world purely via software. Thanks to the digitalSTROM virtual device container the basic behaviour of the device in the system as well as the technical connection is ensured.
The integration enables, for example, the following scenarios and operations
- The machine can easily be pre-programmed, and then starts automatically when leaving the home.