The app is constantly evolving and supplemented with new features. In a next step, we will add features such as climate control or displaying energy consumption, alarms, and user-defined states. Furthermore, the control of single devices (such as kitchen appliances) and the simple configuration of newly added devices are in the list of upcoming features.
Articles in this section
- What needs to be done to use the new app?
- What does the 'Preview' version of the app mean?
- Which iOS versions and devices are supported?
- What do I do if the data is not loaded?
- What new features are available?
- What is a scenario?
- Why is the status of scenarios for Audio and Video not displayed?
- Which features will be added to the app later on?
- Can I use the app locally?
- Which digitalSTROM-Server version must be installed?