The new app offers a new and intuitive operation of your digitalSTROM Smart Home. Scenarios for light and shading can be created, called and adapted very easily. In addition, the current states of the scenarios, the individual devices, alarms, user-defined states, and the total energy consumption are displayed at any time and thus provide a good overview of your home.
Articles in this section
- What needs to be done to use the new app?
- What new features are available?
- Which iOS versions and devices are supported?
- Which digitalSTROM-Server version must be installed?
- Where can I find more information about the app?
- What is a scenario?
- What do I do if the data is not loaded?
- Will the voice control feature (dS Listener App) be available in the new app?
- Can I use the app locally?
- What happens to the existing apps?