To use the app, the user has to login with the personal my.digitalSTROM account. The app will then connect to the local server automatically, when the mobile phone or tablet is connected to the home network, or by using a cloud service when connected to a mobile network. This direct local connection is supported in version 1.8 of the app and above.
Articles in this section
- What needs to be done to use the new app?
- What new features are available?
- Which iOS versions and devices are supported?
- Which digitalSTROM-Server version must be installed?
- Where can I find more information about the app?
- What is a scenario?
- What do I do if the data is not loaded?
- Can I use the app locally?
- What happens to the existing apps?
- Why is the status of scenarios for Audio and Video not displayed?