To use the app, the user has to login with the personal my.digitalSTROM account. The app will then connect to the local server using this cloud service. A direct local connection is not possible in the current version. However, this possibility is expected to be added in a future version.
Articles in this section
- What needs to be done to use the new app?
- What new features are available?
- Which iOS versions and devices are supported?
- Which digitalSTROM-Server version must be installed?
- Where can I find more information about the app?
- What is a scenario?
- What do I do if the data is not loaded?
- Will the voice control feature (dS Listener App) be available in the new app?
- Can I use the app locally?
- What happens to the existing apps?