In order to use the 'dS Smart Home' App, the digitalSTROM-Server must be updated to the latest version 1.16.0. In addition, the dSS must be connected to your personal my.digitalSTROM account by using the server app 'my.digitalSTROM'. This account is required to sign in to the app.
Articles in this section
- What needs to be done to use the new app?
- What does the 'Preview' version of the app mean?
- Which iOS versions and devices are supported?
- What do I do if the data is not loaded?
- What new features are available?
- What is a scenario?
- Why is the status of scenarios for Audio and Video not displayed?
- Which features will be added to the app later on?
- Can I use the app locally?
- Which digitalSTROM-Server version must be installed?