In order to use the 'dS Smart Home' App, the digitalSTROM-Server must be updated to the latest version 1.16.1. In addition, the dSS must be connected to your personal my.digitalSTROM account by using the server app 'my.digitalSTROM'. This account is required to sign in to the app.
Articles in this section
- What needs to be done to use the new app?
- What do I do if the data is not loaded?
- Which digitalSTROM-Server version must be installed?
- What does the 'Preview' version of the app mean?
- Where can I find more information about the app?
- Which Android versions are supported?
- What is a scenario?
- Which features will be added to the app later on?
- Why is the status of scenarios for Audio and Video not displayed?
- Can I use the app locally?