In order to use the 'dS Smart Home' App, the digitalSTROM-Server must be updated to the latest version 22.214.171.124. In addition, the dSS must be connected to your personal my.digitalSTROM account by using the server app 'my.digitalSTROM'. This account is required to sign in to the app.
Articles in this section
- What needs to be done to use the new app?
- Which digitalSTROM-Server version must be installed?
- Where can I find more information about the app?
- Which Android versions are supported?
- What is a scenario?
- Why is the status of scenarios for Audio and Video not displayed?
- What do I do if the data is not loaded?
- Can I use the app locally?
- Why aren't the videos played in the tutorial?
- What happens to the existing apps?