The app must be registered via the my.digitalSTROM account. The app then automatically connects to the local server (DSS) if the cell phone or tablet is connected to the home network, or via the cloud service if it is connected to a mobile network. This direct local connection is supported in version 1.8 and higher.
Articles in this section
- What needs to be done to use the new app?
- Which digitalSTROM-Server version must be installed?
- Where can I find more information about the app?
- Which Android versions are supported?
- What is a scenario?
- Why is the status of scenarios for Audio and Video not displayed?
- What do I do if the data is not loaded?
- Can I use the app locally?
- Why aren't the videos played in the tutorial?
- What happens to the existing apps?