Here you will find frequently asked questions about digitalSTROM meters.
- How often are the energy readings updated in the dSM?
- How accurate is the power measurement of the dSM?
- What does the dSM measure: Active power or apparent power?
- Does a digitalSTROM meter (dSM) have to be reconfigured after an exchange?
- dSM(s) are not visible in the configurator
- A dSM does not respond although the LED is on
- Problems after a dSM firmware update (dSM LED is magenta)
- The dSM flashes and shows a different colour than green?
- What happens if a dSM is defective?
- Is the dSM equipped with surge protection?
- What is the difference between a dSM11 and a dSM12?
- Why are there only digitalSTROM meters dSM up to 16A?
- Why is a digitalSTROM meter (dSM) required?
- Why do I have to keep the distance between the dSM devices?
- Why do I need more than one digitalSTROM meter?