Here you will find information about the installation of digitalSTROM as well as training possibilities for digitalSTROM.
- Where do digitalSTROM training courses take place?
- What is the price for a digitalSTROM training course or certification?
- Where can I attend training courses as an electrician and when do they take place?
- How can I benefit from becoming a digitalSTROM expert partner?
- Why should I attend a digitalSTROM training course?
- What basic knowledge is required for attending a digitalSTROM training?
- What if there is no internet available in the fuse box?
- What is the maximum cable length?
- How should an apartment be prepared so that a digitalSTROM installation is possible at a later date easily?
- Do I need to attend a training course or get a certificate to be able to install digitalSTROM?
- Does digitalSTROM work in every electrical installation?
- Does a digitalSTROM installation require additional surge protection measures?
- Can capacitive or inductive loads be connected directly?
- What does the cabling look like if I have several sub-distributions in a single-family house?
- How do I proceed when planning a digitalSTROM installation?
- Where can I find information for planning a digitalSTROM installation?
- Can I use FI/LS leakage protectors in combinatin with a circuit-breaker in digitalSTROM installations?
- Integration of motion detectors
- Grey terminal blocks do not behave as expected, what can I do?
- The terminal block does not work after the initial installation
- One terminal block is not visible in the configurator
- Terminal blocks are displayed in grey in the configurator
- The LED of the terminal block blinks 4 times, followed by a longer pause
- How often are the energy readings updated in the dSM?
- How accurate is the power measurement of the dSM?
- What does the dSM measure: Active power or apparent power?
- Does a digitalSTROM meter (dSM) have to be reconfigured after an exchange?
- dSM(s) are not visible in the configurator
- A dSM does not respond although the LED is on
- Procedure for replacing a dSS
- What is the dSS22?
- What is the dSS20 for?
- What does the colour of the LED of the dSS mean?
- Installations in the multimedia distributor
- How can the server be updated via USB?
- Indicator light in the push-button, when "Leaving home" is activated
- Why do I have to press the push-button twice to switch on the light?
- What are area push-buttons intended for?
- What is the difference between device/room/area push-buttons?
- Why do I need push-buttons instead of switches for digitalSTROM?
- Dimming problems: Bulb does not light up or flickers
- Light flickers or switches off briefly when switching on/off other loads
- How can I use LED strips with digitalSTROM?
- How can LEDs be used?
- How can fluorescent lamps (FL) be used?
- How is it possible to use energy saving lamps (ESL)?
- Is the dS485 bus a SELV or PELV circuit?
- Can other deviced be linked to the dS-485 bus?
- Which cable do you recommend according to VDE 0100-444 for the dS485 bus?
- What is the maximum cable length for a dS485 bus?
- How are the dSMs and the dSS connected?
- Can I use a free NYM cable or control line for the dS 485 bus?
- Installation and assembly of the 7'' touch panel SVEN
- Which baud rate is required for communication over the power grid?
- Does the power consumption message work at device level?
- What happens, if a new device is integrated into the digitalSTROM system?
- Is it also possible to use 3-phase (400V) external conductors?
- What is an apartment basis address?