On the hardware page of the digitalSTROM configurator perform a right hand mouse click on the corresponding dSM and select "Register all devices again" to register the terminal block(s) again in the system.
Articles in this section
- Integration of motion detectors
- Grey terminal blocks do not behave as expected, what can I do?
- The terminal block does not work after the initial installation
- One terminal block is not visible in the configurator
- Terminal blocks are displayed in grey in the configurator
- The LED of the terminal block blinks 4 times, followed by a longer pause
- The LED of the terminal block flashes twice, followed by a longer pause
- What does the flashing LED in the terminal block mean?
- What happens if a digitalSTROM terminal block is defective?
- What are the functions of each digitalSTROM terminal block?