A digitalSTROM system has a decentralized topology and thus does not have a "single-point-of-failure". If digitalSTROM does not run in a single circuit, all other circuits will work as normal. A detective terminal block in a single power circuit will not affect the remaining components within this circuit, they will continue to work properly.
Articles in this section
- Restarting the dSS
- my.digitalSTROM Account Migration
- How do I create a new room and assign devices?
- How do I create a group and assign devices?
- How do I create an area?
- What is the difference between rooms, groups and areas?
- How can I switch off the LED inside the cord dimmer housing?
- Software updates
- Group control and central control for shading
- Slow and continuous colour gradient